ODBCbadger™ is an advanced application that allows you to easily manage and store the ODBC connections and manage SQL queries.
· You can store your SQL commands in a treeview in the form of easily manageable nodes.
· Inside the sql command you can use variables such as &NAME which are then retrieved from the inputboxes and inserted into the command before execution.
· You can export the query result to CSV or send directly to Excel.
· The SQL query can be edited in the advanced editor with syntax highlighting.
· The program comes with many useful tools available from the context menu, for example copy cells, copy column names, columns auto-sizing, etc.
· There is also a function of remembering the history of executed SQL commands, and view the entire history list.
· Before executing any SQL command you can check how much return the records from the database.
· and many other...